R.I.S.K. Company is looking for highly-motivated individuals to work as Linux/Unix Systems Administrator / Engineer.
● Responsible for installation and configuration of Linux, Solaris and Oracle VM hosts on commodity hardware in clustered and non-clustered configurations;
● Plan, implement, and support new solutions to evolve existing computing and networking infrastructure;
● Maintenance, patching, security best practices for Linux/Unix environment;
● Troubleshooting techniques for break fixes, performance, and normal deployments;
● Linux/Unix infrastructure design, installation, upgrade and security;
● Assure a high level of reliability and performance through systems monitoring and infrastructure management;
● Develop and maintain internal technical and operational documentation and procedures;
● Maintain and grow personal technical competence in areas including Linux, virtualization, user authentication, networking, security, DNS, NFS, system imaging/build automation.
● Technical proficiency with scripting (bash, Perl, PHP);
● Experience with virtualization technologies (VMware, Docker);
● Experience supporting and troubleshooting Linux (CentOS, Ubuntu), OSX, and Windows operating environments;
● Ability to work autonomously and under deadlines;
● Ability to multi-task, be highly organized, and work independently;
● Knowledge of network basics;
● Knowledge of English and Russian languages.
Candidates should send applications to email@example.com.