Job ID: 0039
Date posted: 2/11/2020
Primary Location: Baku, Azerbaijan
Other location: Tbilisi, Georgia
Job Category: Desktop Support Team
Schedule: Full time
Candidate shall meet the following roles and responsibilities:
Desktop Support Engineer roles and responsibilities:
● Hardware Installation, Configuration and troubleshooting;
● Software Installation and Configuration;
● Desktop/Laptop set-up and configuration;
● Software Troubleshooting;
● LAN/WAN equipment installation;
● Cabling set-up and configuration;
● Set up of meeting rooms, including but not limited to:
- PC projectors
- Smart boards
- VC equipment
- Conference Phones
● Fixing problems by phone when possible;
● Handle walk-in questions;
● Provide users with basic IT knowledge;
● Produce call logs, gather statistics & produce reports;
● Maintain equipment tracking databases and documentation;
● Handling equipment moves / storage;
● Ability to learn and apply new skills;
● Attentiveness and high responsibility;
● Teamwork skills.
Good written and verbal communication skills: English, Azerbaijani, Russian.
Candidates should send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: Please, indicate Job ID in the subject of the mail.