Job ID: 0040
Date posted: 16/02/2021
Primary Location: Baku, Azerbaijan
Other location: Tbilisi, Georgia
Job Category: System Engineer
Schedule: Full time
● Understanding of Enterprise systems architectures, interconnection between components, services and data flows;
● Troubleshooting skills over known vendor hardware’s (IBM, Dell, HP and etc.) at least Servers. Storages and Tape drives appreciating;
● Good working skills with virtualization OS’s suck as VMware, Citrix, Microsoft Hyper-V at least 3 years’ of experience;
● Basic network knowledge. Understanding vlan’s, trunks, protogroups and basic routing and switching skills (working experience with Cisco , HP, Dell, Avaya appreciating);
● Understanding Backup solutions, Data Protection Appliance, Tapes, Software and etc. (appreciating);
● Responsibility of implement, management, maintenance and support of server platforms, virtualized environments and system management tools;
● Ability to work within strict time frames, elevating incidents where necessary;
● Good teamwork player;
● Strong desire to learn and develop;
● Communication skills over Azerbaijan, English and Russian languages;
● Any extra technical talent welcomed.
Good written and verbal communication skills: English, Azerbaijani, Russian.
Candidates should send applications to email@example.com.
Note: Please, indicate Job ID in the subject of the mail.