Established in 1993 R.I.S.K. Company Help Desk & Service Center provides a full range of planning, implementation, management, maintenance, and support services for the customer's IT infrastructure. The expertise of our certified specialists and flexible service plans enable service provision in compliance with the highest standards. R.I.S.K. Company Help Desk & Service Center is available to corporate customers 24 hours a day (24x7). R.I.S.K Company Service Center provides high-quality support and maintenance services based on the hardware and software of world’s leading IT industry vendors.
What is IT HelpDesk Outsourcing?
IT HelpDesk Outsourcing is a course of action by which an organization contracts with external suppliers to manage or maintain specific non-core business areas. An outsourcing initiative that is organized, implemented, monitored, and updated properly can be a flexible and empowering business tool.
We offer you a help desk outsourcing alternative that will provide technical support to your population of computer users (or customers). Our outsourced help desk services will give you the freedom to focus on your core competencies while giving your employees or customers a pleasant, satisfying help desk experience.
Our people, processes and technology give you the information to identify trends and anticipate training needs, increase responsiveness to your internal (or external) customers, and ultimately help you secure the reputation of providing quality service to those you service every day.
We’ll show you how you can save money each year through help desk outsourcing while providing well organized help desk support.
Main Drivers for a Business to Outsource
The commercial influence of outsourcing comes from the idea that the services and/or products of outside providers can be meshed into a business and thereby:
- Reduce the businesses operating costs
- Enable the business to focus more intensely on core initiatives
- Obtain needed resources and expertise to
- Expand business capabilities
- Become more competitive
- Perform work faster and/or complete projects
- Reduce human resource and management requirements
- Streamline budgeting
- Reduce capital expenditures
- Adapt quicker to changes in the business environment
The cores direction Information Technology (IT) Outsourcing offered our company
Information Technology outsourcing is the most visible area of outsourcing today. IT outsourcing occurs when an organization commits some or all of its Information Technology products and/or services to an outside company. Some typical IT outsourcing areas are:
- Software Development (Software engineering and programming)
- Database administration and Data conversion
- Help Desk Support (Onsite desktop computer support)
- System administration
- Network Management (Remote network monitoring and maintenance)
- Computer hardware repair and maintenance
- Customer support for company IT products
- Testing of company IT
- Web development and hosting
- After hours, holiday, and overflow support for customers, partners, agents, personnel, etc.
- Call center help desk support
- Complete IT outsourcing
We are pleased to be able to offer all these elements as part of acclaimed Help Desk Outsourcing Services.
Our state of the art technology and predictable, repeatable workflow processes will lead to distinct improvement in customer satisfaction levels. Give us a call today and let us help you identify your needs to build a custom-tailored help desk outsource solution that will delight your employees or customers and allow you to gain a competitive advantage in the marketplace.